A summary of the week’s best tweets from @GrowLabs
- RT @peterguba: A list of Canadian startup incubators & accelerators http://t.co/FgLaZJ6O @UWVeloCity @ExtremeStartups @growlabs @founderfuel
- “Engineering – while important – does not call all the shots. Marketing and design have equal seats at the table” | http://t.co/NBOu2rBl
- RT @char_growlab: “@founderfuel: 10 tips to an awesome #pitch from @austinhill: http://t.co/YQwJVHi0” love it!
- RT @bcbusiness: Our most popular story of the day: Big-Box Stores Face Possible Death | http://t.co/RuPCXVb9
- RT @cinecoup: RT @cinecoup: We’re going to be featured in the Merging Media Innovation Gallery! Be sure to check us out: http://t.co/V5FLLXhK #BeBrave …
- RT @francismoran: #2012NACOSummit Accelerators work bc entrepreneurship “is catchy,” said O’Leary. “Like a disease,” said @FrankPetersShow.
- RT @char_growlab: A pro athlete is like an #entrepreneur you gotta cut the crap and do what needs to be done to get the results you expect.
- RT @bwertz: Accelerators Become Networks for Alumni – http://t.co/NX8QfmLR http://t.co/J4KaW7Z7 via @WSJ
- Did you miss the @PlentyofFish #LessonsLearned meetup last night? Check out our recap + additional reading: http://t.co/aXFkZRJu
- RT @sba_bc: Never Give up, Fail Early, Fail Often: An Open Letter to #Entrepreneurs via @YFSMagazine http://t.co/MtWajVPK
Digest powered by RSS Digest